Dave was known among some of his high school friends to be somewhat of a spider monkey. I guess Lincoln has decided to carry on the tradition. It may not help that he loves Curious George and recently saw an episode where George made a "monkey web" out of tape. I opened my pantry to find this and him begging me for his scissors so he could cut himself loose. You can't see it very well, but the tape is webbed all across my shelves. No rest for the parents of curious little monkeys! (Another good naughty spot consideration?!)
5 comments:
Katie, That was too cute. Boston too has always loved his stuffed animal monkey and he LOVES Curious George too. He saw that episode of C.G. making a web. But don't think I'm a bad mommy for letting my baby (14.5 month old) watch TV. It just comes on at the most convenient time--5:00PM, right when I'm trying to get dinner ready and toys picked up for Jeremy to come home. Most days he's a great helper, but it's nice to have a little break when Boston & I need it. Anyway, enough about me; that video was too cute. Loved it! -Melissa
That is HILARIOUS!!! I saw that episode too. You never know what kids are going to do!
That is so funny. What a creative boy!
Too adorable. Evidently I need to tune into TV more often because I have not seen that episode yet, but I normally don't watch Curious George so that might explain it. Little boys are so fun and creative (at least those of us without boys say that, right?). You seem to really be loving being at home with your little kiddies. What a good mommy you are!
I can finally see your videos. That is so cute. My favorite part is when he said "love you." He's got a great imagination.
Post a Comment